There are many resources available in addition to the BAND-AID® Brand of First Aid Products web site that will help you while caring for you or your loved one's diabetes. To learn more about diabetes and its treatment options we encourage you to speak to your healthcare professional or diabetes educator. In addition, there are numerous resources available online to provide you with more information.
For your convenience, below is a list of helpful resources.
Diabetes Web Sites
- American Diabetes Association (ADA) - The nation's leading nonprofit health organization providing diabetes research, information, and advocacy.
- American Dietetic Association – Online nutrition tools and brochures, tips, and books to foster healthy food choices and eating habits.
- American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) – Find a diabetes educator near you, or learn more about becoming a diabetes educator.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Information for the public and professionals about diabetes, including research, statistics, and educational publications.
- Children with Diabetes – An online community for children, families, and adults living with diabetes type I (or Juvenile Diabetes).
- Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association (DESA) – Formerly the International Diabetes Athletes Association (IDAA), helping people with diabetes stay active and enhancing their quality of life.
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF) – Global resources for diabetes and its complications.
Johnson & Johnson Online Resources
- Animas Corporation - Learn more about insulin pump therapy and diabetes management.
- AVEENO® - Skin care products made from nature's finest ingredients.
- BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages - Learn more about caring for wounds
- LIFESCAN® - As a leading maker of blood glucose monitoring systems for home and hospital use, LifeScan, Inc. is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes with our OneTouch® Brand Products.
- NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic – Infection prevention
- SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener - Splenda is a no calorie sweetener made from sugar. Find recipes made with Splenda, and cooking and baking tips.